Riverwalk December Update
- The building structure is complete! During the month of December, the site team will be completed small miscellaneous concrete pours.
- The Material Hoist will be operating along the South side of the property (25th AVE SW)
- The site team will continue the exterior framing, window frame install and cladding.
- The site team will continue installing the building exterior and windows.
- During the month of December, the North curb lane along 25th Ave will be closed to accommodate deliveries and concrete. Traffic will still be open for both East and West bound vehicles.
- The Riverwalk Site will be closed on December 25th and 26th for Christmas and Boxing Day.
- The Presentation Centre is now open for appointments!
- Stay tunes for out Showsuite that will be ready for viewing in January!
- There will be various trucks onsite Monday to Saturday for delivery of building materials
- When needed, we have trained traffic controllers on our site in order to guide our trucks and local traffic safely and efficiently.
- Please watch for construction vehicles, workers, and detour signs.
Site Safety Measures
- For the safety of the community, the adjacent sidewalk along 25th AV SW will be closed for the foreseeable future. Please use the southern sidewalk by Safeway for safe access.
- Signage, barriers, fencing, pylons and traffic control personnel are all utilized on the site to ensure the safety of pedestrians and motorists.
- Please obey any signs or traffic control personnel when near this site. They are all there for your safety.
- The crane on site operates within the property lines of our site and is used to assist with deliveries taking place on 25th Ave SW. The crane does not swing an active load over neighbouring properties.
- This construction site will remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic as we are deemed an essential service by the provincial government. We continue to stay informed with up-to-date information, follow all guidelines and meet all standards put in place by the Province of Alberta to ensure we are doing our part in keeping everyone safe.