You should try this delicious Maple dish that Chef Kyle Powell from Dr. James Hemstock and Hearthstone Place has shared! This lovely Apple Maple Crisp will be a hit with everyone!
|6 cups||Fresh apples, peeled and sliced|
|3/4 cup||ONTARIO Maple Syrup|
|2 Teaspoons||Ground cinnamon, divided|
|1 Cup||Oat Flakes|
|3/4 Cup||All-purpose flour|
|1/2 Cup||Packed brown sugar|
|1/2 Cup||Salted butter, melted|
|1 Scoop||Vanilla ice cream|
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Toss apples, sugar, cornstarch and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Transfer to an 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and remaining cinnamon.
- Stir in melted butter. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake for 35 to 45 min. or until golden brown.
- Serve warm, topped with vanilla ice-cream.