- Must possess great leadership skills and ensure efficient operation of the department.
- 2 year Diploma in Therapeutic Recreation or a combination of related education and experience in a field related to leisure services for seniors.
- Experience in social services, recreation or a related discipline.
- Innovative, creative individual with a keen interest in senior citizens.
- Possesses superior communication skills and ability to relate well with residents, their families, volunteers and the community at large.
- A valid B.C. Class 4 Driver’s license and clean driving record is required
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday, 8:30-4:30 (Days & times may vary due to program requirements).